|More from: | Investing.com ||
© Reuters. Stocks in focus in pre-market trade on Tuesday
Investing.com – Stocks in focus in pre-market trade Tuesday:
• Dean Foods (NYSE:) stock tanked 9.95% by 8:06 AM ET (12:06 GMT) as came out in line with expectations and the company lowered its full-year earnings forecast to $0.32 to $0.52 per diluted share.
• Office Depot (NASDAQ:) stock gained 1.19% after the company reported better-than-expected .
• Express Scripts (NASDAQ:) stock fell 2.06% as billionaire investor Carl Icahn urged Cigna (NYSE:) shareholders to .
• Domino’s Pizza Group (NYSE:) stock slipped 0.05% as rising costs overseas pushed .
• Tesla (NASDAQ:) stock gained 0.47% after the company .
• Etsy (NASDAQ:) stock jumped 9.59% as beat consensus and
About | Investing.com |
Investing.com is a global financial portal and internet brand composed of 28 editions in 21 languages and mobile apps for Android and iOS that provide news, analysis, streaming quotes and charts, technical data and financial tools about the global financial markets. Each edition covers a broad variety of local and global financial vehicles including Stocks, Bonds, Commodities, Currencies, Interest Rates, Futures and Options. Founded in 2007, Investing.com has a growing readership worldwide and is now a leading global financial portal committed to constantly launching innovative features and sections to ensure an optimal one-stop source for its readers.