|More from: | Cloudflare |||
JAMstack Radio is a show all about the JAMstack, a new way to build fast & secure apps or websites. In the most recent episode, the host, Brian Douglas, met with Kenton Varda, tech lead for Cloudflare Workers and author of Sandstorm.io to discuss some of the infinite uses for running code at the edge.
Listen to what Kenton had to say about serverless technology in this twenty two minute podcast here:
Here’s the transcript of the podcast as well:
Brian Douglas: Welcome to another installment of JAMstack Radio. In the room I’ve got Kenton Varda from Cloudflare.
Kenton Varda: Thanks for having me.
Brian: Thanks for coming all the way across San Francisco to chat with me in
Read full article » https://blog.cloudflare.com/jamstack-podcast-with-kenton-varda/
About | Cloudflare |
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal -- to help build a better Internet. We believe that with our talented team, smart technology and engaged users we can solve some of the biggest problems on the Internet. Just how big?
- We serve more web traffic than Twitter, Amazon, Apple, Instagram, Bing, & Wikipedia combined.
- Anytime we push code, it immediately affects over 200 million web surfers.
- Every day, more than 10,000 new customers sign-up for Cloudflare service.
- Every week, the average Internet user touches us more than 500 times.
- We serve data from over 151 data centers around the world.