|More from: | Cloudflare |||
Cloudflare operates at a significant scale, handling nearly 10% of the Internet HTTP requests that is at peak more than 25 trillion requests through our network every month. To ensure this is as efficient as possible, we own and operate all the equipment in our 154 locations around the world in order to process the volume of traffic that flows through our network. We spend a significant amount of time specing and designing servers that makes up our network to meet our ever changing and growing demands. On regular intervals, we will take everything we’ve learned about our last generation of hardware and refresh each component with the next generation…
If the above paragraph sounds familiar, it’s a reflecting glance
Read full article » https://blog.cloudflare.com/a-tour-inside-cloudflares-g9-servers/
About | Cloudflare |
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal -- to help build a better Internet. We believe that with our talented team, smart technology and engaged users we can solve some of the biggest problems on the Internet. Just how big?
- We serve more web traffic than Twitter, Amazon, Apple, Instagram, Bing, & Wikipedia combined.
- Anytime we push code, it immediately affects over 200 million web surfers.
- Every day, more than 10,000 new customers sign-up for Cloudflare service.
- Every week, the average Internet user touches us more than 500 times.
- We serve data from over 151 data centers around the world.