|More from: | Investing.com |||
© Reuters. Stocks to watch for on Friday.
Investing.com – Stocks in focus in pre-market trade Friday:
· JPMorgan Chase (NYSE:) stock was up 1.64% as of 8:20 AM ET (12:20 GMT) after the bank reported third-quarter profit and revenue that topped analysts’ expectations.
· Netflix (NASDAQ:) stock jumped 4.43% on an upgrade to buy from neutral from Citi, which said the stock price looks attractive after its pullback, StreetInsider reported.
· Citigroup (NYSE:) stock increased 2.81% after the company reported better-than-expected earnings, but missed its revenue estimates.
· Wells Fargo (NYSE:) stock rose 1.57% after the company’s third-quarter earnings per share came in less than expected, but revenue beat forecasts.
· Bristol-Myers Squibb (NYSE:) stock inched down 0.03%
About | Investing.com |
Investing.com is a global financial portal and internet brand composed of 28 editions in 21 languages and mobile apps for Android and iOS that provide news, analysis, streaming quotes and charts, technical data and financial tools about the global financial markets. Each edition covers a broad variety of local and global financial vehicles including Stocks, Bonds, Commodities, Currencies, Interest Rates, Futures and Options. Founded in 2007, Investing.com has a growing readership worldwide and is now a leading global financial portal committed to constantly launching innovative features and sections to ensure an optimal one-stop source for its readers.