|More from: | Cloudflare |||
I work in Developer Relations at Cloudflare and I’m fortunate to have top-notch developers around me who are willing to share their knowledge with the greater developer community. I produced a series of events this autumn called Real World Serverless at multiple locations around the world and I want to share the recorded videos from these events.
Our Austin Real World Serverless event (in partnership with the ATX Serverless User Group Meetup) included two talks about Serverless technology featuring Victoria Bernard and Preston Pham from Cloudflare. They spoke about working out backend knots with Workers and building a router for the great good.
About the talks
Working out Backend Knots with Workers – Victoria Bernard (0:00-15:19)
Cloudflare Workers is a
Read full article » https://blog.cloudflare.com/real-world-serverless/
About | Cloudflare |
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal -- to help build a better Internet. We believe that with our talented team, smart technology and engaged users we can solve some of the biggest problems on the Internet. Just how big?
- We serve more web traffic than Twitter, Amazon, Apple, Instagram, Bing, & Wikipedia combined.
- Anytime we push code, it immediately affects over 200 million web surfers.
- Every day, more than 10,000 new customers sign-up for Cloudflare service.
- Every week, the average Internet user touches us more than 500 times.
- We serve data from over 151 data centers around the world.